This website is owned and operated by RoxyRara. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to RoxyRara.
By visiting our site and/or placing an order with RoxyRara, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”):
- When using this website, you may review food and place an order for food and merchandise. Upon completing your order online, RoxyRara will review your order and acknowledge receipt with an e-mail message that will be sent to your e-mail address. Please note that RoxyRara’s e-mail notification does not constitute an acceptance of your order. The execution of your order and the charge of your debit/credit card will be deemed as an acceptance of your order.
- As referred to above, payment is needed to confirm online and telephone orders and until payment is received your order cannot be guaranteed. For orders booked via an invoice pro forma payment is strongly recommended, and we reserve the right to cancel any order still awaiting payment on the delivery date. Issuance and receipt of your invoice is taken as confirmation of your order and because we may have had to turn away other clients and start preparations for your order invoices will remain payable in the event of cancellation or postponement.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order for any reason at any time.
- Product prices exclude delivery costs: you may add delivery to your preferred postcode on your preferred date and time, where available, prior to completion of your checkout.
- Where delivery is requested, it is your responsibility to ensure a complete and correct address is supplied, along with a correct contact telephone number. RoxyRara cannot accept responsibility for late or missing deliveries due to insufficient or incorrect information supplied.
- Deliveries are made by hand on the date specified in your order. All deliveries are undertaken by RoxyRara or our couriers. Please ensure someone is available at the delivery address on the day of your order; if there is no-one on hand to receive your order we will do our very best to leave them in a safe place (with a neighbour, receptionist, caretaker etc.) but we cannot keep hold of your order for re-delivery – the goods will be left at the address you have given us. If you would like us to deliver to your place of work or somewhere with a mailroom/courier point we are happy to do so but please note that RoxyRara cannot accept any liability for the treatment of your order or mishandling once a delivery has been made. All our drivers are instructed in the correct handling of the cakes and will always pass this information on to any postroom workers but once the cakes are signed for we cannot accept liability for the subsequent handling of your cupcakes.
- All our cakes, cupcakes and cookies are hand-made and baked to order. Therefore, there may be slight variations in appearance from those shown on our website or in other publicity material. We reserve the right to replace unavailable components with those of equal or better quality.
- We do not accept returns. Refunds or a replacement order to the same value will be given only in the event that you receive the incorrect product or if your order is of unsatisfactory quality. Should this be the case, or if you are in any way unsatisfied with the condition or quality of your order upon its arrival you must contact us within 24 hours of receipt. RoxyRara will not accept liability for any complaints made after this time.
- RoxyRara will make every effort to fulfill you order correctly. In the unlikely event that this does not occur, please note that RoxyRara does not accept any responsibility for consequential costs incurred due to errors made with products supplied or delivered.
- We reserve the right to use photographs of orders we prepare on our website, blog, Twitter, Facebook and on other social media outlets. If you would like to specifically request that we do not use pictures of your order, or that we provide you with a picture of your order we will usually be happy to do so but you must let us know at the time of ordering.
- If you need to change the date or details of your order or cancel it altogether please contact us as far in advance as possible. Telephone and online orders cancelled 7 days or more before the delivery/collection date will receive a full refund of the order total; those cancelled within 3-6 days of delivery/collection will be entitled to a 50% refund; those cancelled within 48 hours of the order date will not be entitled to a refund (although refunds and credit notes may still be provided at RoxyRara's discretion).
- Customers who have booked and received an invoice from RoxyRara are entitled to a full refund on the order total for cancellations made 28 days or more in advance of the order date and a 50% refund for orders cancelled within 7-27 days of the order date. Orders cancelled within 7 days of delivery/collection will not be entitled to a refund (although refunds and credit notes may still be given at RoxyRara's discretion).
- RoxyRara respects your privacy. RoxyRara will not disclose any personal information about customers to third party businesses or organisations in any way, shape or form.
- The Website may include links to content on other web sites and online services. RoxyRara does not operate, or monitor these websites and services. You may find them or the information and content included therein not compatible with your requirements, or you may object to their content, or find such content to be annoying, improper, unlawful or immoral. By linking to a certain website or service, RoxyRara does not endorse, or sponsor their content, or confirm their accuracy, credibility, authenticity, validity, integrity or legality. RoxyRara assumes no responsibility or liability for such third party websites or services, or for their availability.
- The intellectual property rights in this website, including copyrights, trademarks, trade names, patents, trade secrets, work methods and processes, and any other right, are the sole property of RoxyRara. These rights apply, among others, to any textual and non-textual information, including images, graphic design, data and its processing, this website's computer code and any other detail concerning its operation. You may not copy, duplicate, distribute, sell, market and translate any information, including trademarks, images, pictures, texts and computer code from this website, without receiving RoxyRara’s prior consent in writing. Trademarks appearing on the Website (whether registered or not), the name of RoxyRara and its trademarks as well as this website's domain name are the sole property of RoxyRara. You may not use them without RoxyRara’s prior written consent.
- RoxyRara may from time to time change this website's structure, layout, design or display, as well as the scope and availability of the information and content therein, without giving any previous notice. Changes of this type by their very nature may result in glitches or cause inconvenience of some kind. RoxyRara shall not be liable for any glitches or any kind of failure resulting from their introduction. RoxyRara cannot guarantee that the website will not be disturbed, will be timely, secure or error free.
- The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and RoxyRara with respect to the use of this website and the services therein.
- The Terms will take precedence over all documents, forms and policies incorporated thereto, which may conflict with these Terms, unless specifically indicated in such documents that a certain provision is determined notwithstanding any of the provisions of these Terms.
- No waiver, concession, extension, representation, alteration, addition or derogation from the Terms by RoxyRara, or pursuant to the Terms, will be effective unless consented to explicitly and executed in writing by RoxyRara. Failure on RoxyRara’s part to demand performance of any provision in the Terms will not constitute a waiver of any of RoxyRara’s rights under the Terms.
- Your rights and obligations under the Terms are not assignable. Any attempted or actual assignment thereof by you will be null and void without RoxyRara's prior explicit and written consent.
- If any provision of the Terms is held to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable by a competent court, then the provision will be performed and enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law, and the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue to remain in full force and effect.
- The provisions of the intellectual property and limitation of liability sections, will survive the termination, or expiration of, the Terms.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in England and Wales.
- The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not govern the Terms.